List of definitions that are used in the reporting dashboard.
A person that visits the platform with or without an account.
A person that visits the platform without an account.
A person that has an account on our platform.
- New member
A person that has an account on our platform and visits the platform for the first time.
A person that participates in a deed, collect or time-based activity.
A person that has donated to a crowdfunding campaign.
Anytime a user joins, applies, donates to an activity or creates an activity, a contribution is created. For activities with multiple slots or that take place periodically multiple contributions are created. If an activity requires preparation time an additional contribution is created.
- Contribution states
- Succeeded: A contribution we count as successful.
- New: A contribution for which the activity has yet to take place and/or the participant has yet to be accepted.
- Failed: A contribution that we don't count for various reasons. Examples: the participant has withdrawn, the activity is cancelled, or the donation failed.
- Contribution types
- Deed: For participating in a deed activity.
- Donation: For donating to a crowdfunding activity.
- Time: For participating in a time-based activity. Contributions created for preparation time are included here as well.
- Collect: For participating in a collect activity.
- Organising: For creating an activity.
- Contribution create date
Reflects the moment on which the action that creates a contribution is taken on our platform.
- Contribution count date
Approximation of the moment on which the contribution is executed. This is different across activity types.
Example: a contribution for an activity with no start or end date is counted on the same date as the create date. A contribution for an activity that takes place on a specific date will be counted on that date.
A person with at least one contribution value with the status succeeded.
- Euros donated
The total amount of money donated was converted to Euros.
- Hours spent
The total amount of time spent in hours for time-based activities.
- Potential reach
Target for the number of users in a (fiscal) year.
- Yearly contributor target
Target for the number of contributors in a (fiscal) year.