When you want to create an activity where you request time from participants, you can choose to create an activity on a specific date, or an activity that takes place over a period of time.
Activities on one or more time slots are activities where participants are expected to be present (on a location or remote) on a specific date and within a specific time frame.
You are able to add the following elements to this type of activity:
- The office which is hosting this activity
- A date the activity takes place
- A start and end time
- Create multiple time slots (optional)
- A location or a meeting link (optional) in case the activity is taking place remote.
- Preparation time (optional)
- A deadline for registration (optional)
- A skill (optional)
- How many participants do you need (optional)
- Review and accept the application (in case you first would like to review somebody's registration before accepting him or her to the activity)
- Adding an image or video
- Adding impact KPI's (optional)
Examples can be a kick-off event for an employability program or a purpose workshop.